Day Pass and Season Membership Program
Lake Logan is happy to welcome day guests who want to enjoy recreation activities on our property. Review our rates and policies, and then give us a call.
Seasonal Membership and
Day Guest Pass Holders
Guests – even those with a season membership – must make reservations in advance. Call 828.646.0095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday-Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM to check availability. Do not call on the weekend to make reservations for that same weekend as our office will not be open.
Membership cycle runs January to December. The lake is open for season members and guest pass holders from April 1 through mid-November (weather permitting). If the weather is unseasonable warm, we may open the lake early or keep it open later. If the weather is unseasonably cold, we may have to close the lake early or open it later.
Guest passes are generally good from 8 AM to dusk for the date they are issued. Times available are subject to change.
Lake Logan’s office is open Monday – Friday 9 AM to 5 PM. Anyone requesting a guest pass - even season members - must arrange for their pass during office hours.
Guest passes are only available when the lake and other requested amenities have not been reserved by a group. Lake Logan reserves the right to deny use of property at any time.
When Camp Henry is in session, guest passes for the lake are only for the morning. Camp Henry is typically in session from early June through early August. Under no circumstances will passes be issued for season members or day guests when Camp Henry is scheduled to use the lake. For 2018, Camp Henry will be on the lake from 4-6 PM on Sundays and 2-4 PM Monday-Fridays.
Lunch may be reserved in advance for $10 per person when Lake Logan is serving. Boxed lunches are available on request, or you may dine with other guests in our dining hall.
Day pass holders must make payment, complete the registration, and release form each time they visit.
Guests must check-in at the Main Lodge upon arrival in order to receive a pass that must be placed on the dash of their car while on LLCC property. Keep the pass visible.
Season members must complete the registration and release form and make payment annually. Season members will receive an annual parking pass that must be placed on the dash of their car while on LLCC property. Keep the pass visible.
Guests of season members must either purchase their own membership or purchase a day pass.
Children and youth ages 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult. There is no charge for children under age 10.
Park at the office or near the boat house.
- A valid North Carolina fishing license is required.
- Lake Logan waters are catch and release only.
- Single hook only. No live bait.
- Do not cross orange boundary markers.
- When Lake Logan has no other guests who might use the lake, fishing is permitted from the shore and dock at the Boat House, from the stream, or from a Lake Logan canoe or Jon boat.
- When Lake Logan has other guests on property, fishing is permitted from Lake Logan canoes and Jon boats only.
- Half-day is generally 8 AM – Noon or 1 – 5 PM.
- No outside boats are allowed.
- Boats may be rented for $10 each day pass holders. Boat rental is included in your annual membership fee.
- A PFD must be worn at all times by occupants of a boat.
- The rescue boat is off limits to guests. It is the one with the trolling motor.
- Please don't drag boats to the water. They need to be picked up and carried.
- Please use the right paddle for the right boat. (Kayak, canoe, johnboat, and paddle board - they all have different paddles.)
- Please put everything back in its place - hang jackets, paddles in their labeled location, boats upside down, etc.
Swim in swim area only.
Do not enter guest lodging or meeting spaces.
Do not litter.
Well behaved dogs are welcome. Owners must keep control of their dogs at all times and clean up after them. Lake Logan reserves the right to revoke dog privileges at any time. Please note, we have several friendly animals (dogs, cats, and chickens) who live full-time on the property. If your dog does not play well with others, please keep him/her on a leash or leave at home.
Follow directions on all posted signs.
All activities are done at your own risk.
We recommend guests never hike, swim, or boat alone.
Lifeguards may be reserved in advance for $20 per hour ($40 minimum).
Our policies are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all Lake Logan guests and Camp Henry campers. Lake Logan reserves the right to cancel membership and guest pass privileges of any member or guest who does not obey our policies. No refunds will be issued.