Get your tickets at the gate.
- $15/ car
- $50/ 15-passenger van
- $5/ bike
Gates open at 3 PM for fun on the lake. Music starts at 5.
September 22 will be in conjunction with the Maker's Market.
Overnight cabins are available. Contact Della at 828.646.0095 ext 102 for details.
Camping is available. Each 20X20 camping space is $25. Reserve your camping space online.
- Check-in is at 3 PM on Saturday.
- If your vehicle fits in the 20 x 20 space, you're welcome to park it alongside your tent. Otherwise, you can move it to the nearby parking lot.
- While there are no individual fires permitted, we will have communal fires in the camping area for our guests.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. We will also have food and beverage vendors on Saturday evening. The dining hall will be open for lunch on Sunday morning for $10 for adults, $6 for children ages 5-12, and free for children 4 and under (plus 7% tax per person. Make breakfast reservations when you reserve your campsite.
- There are not showers for camping sites. There are port-o-potties.
- Check-out is Noon on Sunday.