Overnight guests are welcome to fish in the lake or stream at Lake Logan. Please abide by the following policies:
- A valid NC fishing license is required.
- Lake Logan waters are catch and release only.
- No live bait.
- Single hook only.
- A life vest must be worn at all times by occupants of a boat.
- Do not cross orange boundary markers.
- Fishing, boating, and swimming are done at your own risk. If you require a lifeguard, please schedule one with us in advance.
In addition to the above, the following policies are for individuals requesting a day pass for fishing:
- Guests must make reservations in advance. Call 828.646.0095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
- Guest passes for fishing are available when Camp Henry is not in session and when overnight guests have not reserved the lake. Camp Henry is typically in session from early June through early August.
- Guest pass is valid from 8 AM to 5 PM. Cost is $25 per person for a half day, $35 per person for a full day.
- Boat fee is $10 per boat.
- Lunch may be reserved in advance for $10 per person when we are serving. Boxed lunches are available on request, or you may dine with other guests in our dining hall.
- Guests must check-in at the Main Lodge upon arrival, complete registration and release form, and make payment in order to receive a pass that must be placed on the dash of their car while on LLCC property.
- Park near the boat house.
- A valid North Carolina fishing license is required.
- When Lake Logan has no other guests who might use the lake, fishing is permitted from the shore and dock at the Boat House, from the stream, or from a Lake Logan canoe or Jon boat.
- When Lake Logan has other guests on property, fishing is permitted from Lake Logan canoes and Jon boats only.
- No outside boats are allowed.