Rates are subject to change. Please call for details.
Cottages and Cabins (per person/per night, includes three meals)
All Rates Below Are Before Taxes
$110 per adult double occupancy for one night ($138 single occupancy)
$35 per youth (ages 12-16) staying with an adult double occupancy per night
$17.50 per per child (ages 4-11) staying with an adult double occupancy per night
Children 3 and under are free
Dormitory (per person/per night, includes three meals)
All Rates Below Are Before Taxes
$60 dorm rate per youth and adults
$40 dorm rate per child (11 and under)
(Please bring your own sheets, blanket, pillows, towels and washcloths)
Check-in is 3 p.m. Check-out is 11:30 a.m.
Please observe these times.
Breakfast 8 a.m.
Lunch 12 p.m.
Dinner 6:30 p.m.
required housing Minimums
4 bedroom/4 bath cabins – 6 persons or 3 rooms
7/bedroom/7 bath house – 10 persons or 5 rooms
Sit 'n' Whittle Village – 16 persons or 9 rooms
No adjustments will be made for participants arriving late or departing early. A night’s lodging includes three meals. Rate adjustments are not made for missed meals. Guests departing early or a planned outing may request box lunches with at least 24 hours’ notice.
All cancellations must be received in writing. Prior to 90 days before the first day of your event LLCC will refund one half of the total balance that has been paid. If notice is provided within 90 days of your event your deposits and payments will not be refunded.
A Use Agreement will be sent to the contact person for each group. The agreement must be signed and returned with the appropriate deposit to LLCC within two weeks of the date on the Agreement or the reservation will not be confirmed and the dates may be released to another group.
Based on your tentative room and meeting space block LLCC requires a 10% non-refundable deposit be received with your signed use agreement.
Guaranteed Number of Reservations
Guaranteed numbers are due 4 weeks prior to the arrival date. The guaranteed number is the minimum for which you will be billed. Reservations may be added then or later if there is availability. Each added person will become a part of your guaranteed number. The estimated number, given when the reservation is made, will be used as your minimum guaranteed number if another number is not provided by the appropriate time.
Important Information to Note
The following safety guidelines and policies apply to use of the Lake Logan Conference Center’s facilities and services:
1. For a $50 non-refundable fee per pet, Lake Logan allows your family dog in cabins Maple, Cherry, White Pine, Rhododendron, Honeymoon, Shuteye, Mimosa, Seldom Seen, and Noo Nook only. All dogs should be registered with LLCC in advance so that we can prepare for your pet’s stay. We ask that all pets are kept on a leash, and cleaned up after. All service animals for the visually impaired are welcome.
2. Guests are asked to contact the office prior to a boating, swimming or hiking activity. If you wish to make a reservation for a lifeguard or alpine tower facilitator, please contact the Lake Logan staff in advance of your arrival.
3. Guests wishing to fish will need to register at check-in.
4. For the health of all our guests, LLCC all buildings are smoke-free. This includes e-cigarettes and vaping. Please smoke only in designated areas outside and away from building entrances, and dispose of your cigarette butts in appropriate locations.
5. Guests are welcome to provide their own beer and wine to enjoy during dinner or in their cottages. We ask that our guests drink responsibly and assure that only those of legal age consume alcoholic beverages. Open containers are not permitted on the grounds.
6. All guests are invited to enjoy the use of the living room and front porch at Main Lodge as well as the decks at the Dining Hall for informal rest and relaxation. Advance notice will be provided at check-in if an area is reserved for a private function.
7. All guests shall assume financial responsibility for any loss, damage or destruction to LLCC property or equipment. Charges for excessive cleanup will be assessed or a damage deposit may be requested at the discretion of the Director.
8. We ask that furnishings remain where placed by LLCC staff. If furniture is moved to make your stay more enjoyable please return it to its original location before your departure.
9. Please observe quiet times from 10 p.m. until 7 a.m.
10. LLCC reserves the right to change rates at any time. Notice of any rate change will be given to customers whenever change is deemed necessary.
Full payment of your expected total is required 30 days prior to arrival along with your guaranteed attendee numbers, diet needs, and event plans. If your event's guaranty attendee number is reduced in size within 29 days prior to arrival, your group will be charged a one night's stay at the contracted single room rate per attendee cancelled. If your event's guaranteed attendee number is not received 30 days prior as requested, any reductions in your tentative block received 29 days prior to arrival will be charged a one night's stay at the contracted single room rate. Additional incidentals acquired by the group during the visit will be applied to your final bill. LLCC will provide your final invoice within one week of departure. Final invoice is payable within 30 days.