Reflect and ReNew Year Yoga Retreat
A little time away from your ruts and routines (especially after a year like 2020!) spent learning, laughing, relaxing and sharing with a welcoming, supportive group is the perfect way to help you:
- Prepare for a fresh, new year
- Navigate physical & emotional changes
- Change your career or lifestyle
- Overcome life’s unexpected obstacles
- Treat yourself to some much-needed self-care
Join Rosie Mulford and Miranda Peterson for a wonderful yoga weekend retreat at scenic Lake Logan, just 45 minutes west of Asheville.
Enjoy two energizing morning classes and reflect on lessons learned in 2020 with Rosie. Miranda will teach two evening yin & nidra classes and help you determine your ideal theme word to guide you through 2020. You’ll also have plenty of time to relax, journal, reflect, and enjoy an optional guided hike.
Snuggle into comfy, lake-side cabins and nourish yourself with healthy meals surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. We will have some yoga mats available but advise bringing your own.
Your registration fee includes all program fees, overnight lodging, and five delicious, healthy meals. Arrival is between 3 and 5 PM on Friday, and departure is after breakfast on Sunday.
Rosie (E-RYT500) took her first yoga class from Eve Diskin in 1974, started teaching yoga shortly after that and is an experienced runner and ballet dancer. As an adult, she practiced yoga under the guidance of Jimmy Barkan for ten years in Fort Lauderdale and has enjoyed teaching in Asheville since 2005, specializing in warm power flows at Asheville Yoga Center. She’s a wife and mother and recently started an Ayurvedic Kombucha business called Yoga Bucha.
Miranda (RYT500) quit a successful yet stressful corporate advertising career in 2015 followed by a sabbatical traveling and volunteering across 4 continents. She completed her yoga teacher training in traditional Hatha yoga in India and currently teaches classes at Asheville Yoga Center, specializing in Flow, Yin and Nidra. She owns & operates Namaste in Nature, an outdoor yoga & hiking business based in Asheville, NC and is a creative consultant for health & wellness businesses.
- We will limit the number allowed in the class. The classrooms are large and will have plenty of space to spread out.
- Participants bring their own supplies, so you won’t need to share.
- Participants have the option of requesting meals to go.
- Face coverings will be required in public spaces.
- We are working out our plans for dining. Takeout will be an option, but we will probably also offer dine-in as long as there are no restrictions at that point. If the weather is good, we’ll allow outdoor dining on the dining hall porch as well.
- Right now, we are requiring guests to bring top covers and pillows for their beds (we still supply sheets and towels). Alternately, you may rent a set for $10; this covers the additional cleaning fee.
- We recommend getting a single room unless you have someone you’d like to stay with. Each room has a private bathroom.
Enable Registration - no