Spring Break Family Stay and Play at Lake Logan
- Meals beginning with dinner on the 5th and ending with breakfast on the 11th
- Lodging in a private cabin
- Daily guided activity (optional)
- Nightly campfire with s’mores
- On-site recreation at your leisure – boating, fishing, hiking, field games
DAILY GUIDED ACTIVITIES:
- Monday Afternoon: Guided Hike to Gazebo
- Tuesday Morning: Arts & Crafts
- Wednesday Morning: Alpine Tower
- Thursday Morning: Guided Hike to the Dam
- Friday Morning: Archery
STAY 2 TO 5 NIGHTS
- Adults: $100 per person per night
- Ages 4-16: $60 per person per night
- 3 and under: FREE
- Campsite for 4: $50 per person per night
- 2-night / 2-person minimum
- Up to 3 mealtimes are included per night stay
You may check in any time on your first day so that you can enjoy the property and activities. Cabins may not be available until 3 PM.
You may check out of your room by 10 AM on your last day and stay to enjoy the property and activities.
EXTEND YOUR STAY
Cabins are available in the days before and after this event at the regular rate if you wish to extend your stay. Inquire when you make your reservation.
LOCALS CAN CHOOSE DAY ONLY OPTIONS
- Adults: $50 / Age 4-16 with adult: $25 / 3 and under with adult: FREE
- Rate includes lunch, daily guided activity, and on-site recreation from 9 AM to 6 PM
- Rates are per day, and you can sign up for one or more days.
CONTACT US TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS
Call 828.646.0095 ext 2 or email email@example.com.
Enable Registration - no