We are currently accepting registrations for artists and crafters. Cost for a booth is $15 (same as cost of admission to the event!) plus 10% of sales. A completed registration form and payment of the $15 fee are required to confirm your booth. Payment of the additional 10% is due at the end of the day via cash or check and is on the honor system. Booth spaces are assigned on a first come, first served basis. Please complete your registration online.
Get your tickets at the gate.
$50/ 15-passenger van
Gates open at 3 PM for fun on the lake. Music starts at 5.
Cabins are available. Contact Della at 828.646.0095 ext 102 for details.
Camping is available. Each 20X20 camping space is $25. Reserve your camping space online.
- Check-in is at 3 PM on Saturday.
- If your vehicle fits in the 20 x 20 space, you're welcome to park it alongside your tent. Otherwise, you can move it to the nearby parking lot.
- While there are no individual fires permitted, we will have communal fires in the camping area for our guests.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. We will also have food and beverage vendors on Saturday evening. The dining hall will be open for breakfast on Sunday morning for $10 for adults, $6 for children ages 5-12, and free for children 4 and under (plus 7% tax per person. Make breakfast reservations when you reserve your campsite.
- There are not showers for camping sites. There are port-o-potties.
- Check-out is Noon on Sunday, but you may continue to enjoy the lake until 4 PM.