Boat Rental is an add-on option for individuals purchasing day passes and fishing passes. We have kayaks, canoes, johnboats, and paddleboards.) Boats are first come, first served. One boat rental fee means you may take out one boat at a time. You may choose different boats throughout the day. If your group will take out multiple boats at a time, you must purchase additional rental fees.
- No outside boats are allowed.
- Boats may be rented for $10 each for day pass holders. Boat rental is included in your annual membership fee.
- A PFD must be worn at all times by occupants of a boat.
- The rescue boat is off-limits to guests. It is the one with the trolling motor.
- Please don’t drag boats to the water. They need to be picked up and carried.
- Please don’t boat under the bridge onto the river.
- Please use the right paddle for the right boat.
- Please put everything back in its place – hang jackets, paddles in their labeled location, boats upside down, etc.
Boat rental is $10 plus a $1 service fee.